A couple of weeks ago, I woke up one morning, looked at my phone and saw that I had like a billion notifications from WordPress. As I scrolled through them, I noticed that most of them were all from a single person: myintrovertedlife19.
She had gone through almost my whole blog, liked my posts and commented so much support, telling me that she was there for me and how we are so similar. As time went on, her kindness continued and we found so many different similarities between us!
For one, we’re both introverts (as proven by the names of our blogs: Life of an Introvert, and My Introverted Life). We’re both very kind people, who give our hearts entirely to people who then tend to break them. We both have food intolerances/allergies. We even both play the clarinet! And, of course, we’re both bloggers.
I haven’t been friends with her long, but already Abby has been there for me when I needed someone to talk to, offered me advice, and doesn’t hesitate to open up to me and message me for a chat, which is more than I can say for a lot of my friends at home. And so, even though we live so far away from each, I already know that Abby will become a good friend of mine, and someone who will be there for me when others are not.
She writes a great blog, giving insights into her life and mindset and things which I’m sure fellow introverts will be interested in. So go follow her blog! (Link at the bottom of the post.) And maybe you’ll make a great friend like I have as well.
Anyway, this post is a collaboration with Abby; I’m going to give you ten random facts about her, and she’ll post ten random facts about me. So, without further ado, here are some random facts about Abby for you to enjoy:
- She’s allergic to beef and pork – so she’s basically a vegetarian, but not out of choice
- She loves gymnastics! She’s going to post a video of a collection of clips from her at a trampoline park soon which I’m looking forward to!
- She’s addicted to coffee and cool ranch Doritos
- She’s been blogging since April
- She once got a kickstand from a bike stuck in her leg (ouchhh!!) and apparently the scar is pretty awesome
- She has a baby face (same…) and looks about 15 when she’s actually 19
- Spongebob is her favourite show (see above fact which says that she’s 19…)
- She’s been in a relationship for almost 2 years
- She weighs only 98 pounds
- She has an obsession with Bath & Body Works (so I guess a bonus fact is that she probably smells nice)
So there you are! Go meet the wonderful person that is Abby at My Introverted Life 🙂